Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Long Time No See

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm doing such a good job with this blog of mine.. I've been so busy working this spring that I don't seem to have time to report on anything fun happening in my life. This summer I'll have some more time off but I'm not sure I can promise better blog updates. We will see, time will tell. 

Until then I can share a bunch pictures from our 6 (!) year anniversary two weekends ago when we took a weekend trip to a town called Chattanooga in the state of Tennessee. I want our next move to be Sweden of course, but if we ever come back here, I think that is were I would like to live. Such a beautiful place! Mountains, rivers, greenery and walking distance to nearly everything. They also have one of the world's longest pedestrian walking bridge and I think we walked across it a few times, one time early in the morning on a run, so awesome! It's only about an 1 1/2 drive from the ATL, so it's perfect.

We stopped on the way up to do some horseback riding in a national park. It was so much fun and a beautiful ride through the mountains. Even though I ended up with a sore butt for days and Christian's eyes swelled shut from an allergic reaction and we got rained on, it was well wort it!

Picket and Hunter


We visited the Chattanooga aquarium


The pedestrian bridge from a park near by.

While on the bridge.

On our morning run, there of my not so happy smile.


In the Bluff Art District.

Anniversary dinner

We stopped at Lookout Mountain to take some pictures of the view on our way home. 

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy your perspective on things...a way for me to connect with you in a different way. I hope you keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks awsome!! Great pics. Happy 6th anniversary to you! Time flies huh, I remember six years ago when your love story first started ;) Looks like you had an awsome time. Happy for the two of you. Take care of eachother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm glad you were the one who was there next to me to experience me falling head over heels in love with this man of mine.. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I was too :) Glad midsommar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! Yes, keep blogging! Especially when you are in Sweden! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Keep blogging! More often!

    ReplyDelete