Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hair Clips and Friday Night Lights

Sorry, sorry! I can't believe it's been more than a week since I posted something. I'm just SO busy.. Or why lie? Me and my hubby is addicted to this TV show and after 1 and 1/2 week we have now seen season 1, 2, 3 and last night we started the 4th. It's kind of sad how many hours we've spend in front of the TV. But we both agree that it's a good addiction to have because the show is freakin' amazing!  It's called Friday Night Lights and it's about a small town Texas football team and what goes on around it. I'm not a huge fan of American football but the show is definitely not ALL about the football and it sucks you in and it makes you breath, think and sleep Friday Night Lights. Truth be told, I also have a teenage crush on one of the characters. It's quite silly actually but I guarantee you that if you start watching it you WILL have a full teenage crush on Mr Tim Riggins. Guaranteed. 
Anyways, I'm sure that is of no interest to you. So, I have also been a little busy in the crafting department. I'm making these Dala Horse hair clips and yesterday I brought one to try it out on the little girl I babysit and I thought I show you the pitures: 



I also finished up another pillow last night (see, it's not all TV ) and I'll take a picture of it and I will show it to you. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice hairclips indeed :)
    Wish I could come to the Christmas fair... But I'll order some things from you anyway :)

    I remember watching some episodes of Friday Night Lights but since I hadn't seen it from the start I think it didn't become a regular show for me to watch... Nice that you are both enjoying the show :)

    ReplyDelete