Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two Weeks From Now

In exactly two wees I'll be at the Chicago airport waiting to board our flight to Sweden! I'm so so so excited! I can't wait to see my mom, dad, brothers, the rest of my family and friends. I can't even explain how important YOU all are to me and I miss you guys every day!

CAN"T wait to see and spend time with my lovely mom in her new house!

the best two brothers in the world.

is there anything better than the feeling of "being safe" around your dad? I guess it's the little girl in me talking.

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

the best sista in-law any girl could ask for. How did Nicklas get so lucky?? ;)

Two words:  Window. Santa.

Can't wait to see this covered with snow!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet <3 (men visst ibland undrar jag också hur det hände ;) haha nej då. Jag känner väl igen ett kap när jag ser det :D ) See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete