Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Wall

I have yet to post any pictures from our newly renovated part of our house. We use to have a little porch that you could access from our living room through sliding glass doors but we found we never spent anytime out there. In the spring it is just too much pollen and in the summertime too warm. There were never any air circulating in there so we decided to take away the sliding glass doors and make a big opening and enclose the patio with some big windows. We also took down another wall so you can access our new room from the dining room as well. I absolutely LOVE the new space! Now we're slowly starting to furnish it and this weekend I put up a new "photo wall". I picked out a bunch of photos that I liked and put them up in the shape of a heart. Most of the photos are somewhat older when I tend to no longer develop my pictures but just put them on my computer. But we'll change them out as time goes by and when we develop more recent pictures.





I love each and everyone up there!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I hope we get to see the rest of your newely renovated space very soon. Can't wait. I'm picturing it in my head allready, and it looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete