Saturday, May 5, 2012

Love of My Life. And Burgers.

My hubby has been out traveling WAY too much lately and he's leaving again tomorrow for a few days. Buu. Tonight though, we accidentally got to spend some quality time with each other. I say accidentally because we were suppose to meet up with my Swedish friend Maria and a bunch of other people for her graduation dinner at a restaurant in a part of town called Decatur. But as time were ticking away as we sat there waiting for her and the rest of the group, I realized her e-mail said Sunday night. Ooupps! We decided to stay anyways and had a great time with great tasting food! Much needed hubby time! 

we figured out I had been to 17 states and Christian to 39...
Red wine spritzers are amaaazing! the only way I like to drink that red wine...
the food was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment