Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weekend In The Mountains

For my b-day this year my hubby got us and some friends a cabin in the north Georgia mountains. It was a lot of fun, we didn't do much but sit in front of the fire and talk and laugh, but it was very relaxing. The cabin was beautiful and only a 2 hour trip from Atlanta, so it was perfect! We spent two nights, one with our friends and one on our own. I didn't really take many pictures at all, but here is some of them:

On the way up we stopped in Blue Ridge which ended up being a really cute little town who had amazing black bean burgers at Blue Ridge Brewery. Our friends Amy and Gouda came with us.

The view from the patio. Downstairs was a hot tub that I didn't get a picture of, but it was amazing!

My dad sent me some Allers magazines that I brought to read and work on some cross words.

This is were we spent most of the time.

No cake for me, but a breakfast casserole with candles that tasted yummy!

Loved the fireplace!

The best birthday gift of all; I got to beat my hubby in scrabble!

2 comments: