Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day Craft Party

My friends just left my house after some fun Valentine's Day crafting. I thought I'd share some pictures with you all before I head to bed for an early wake up call tomorrow. The party was a lot of fun and we got some cute cards ready for Valentine's Day. So here comes a BUNCH of pictures: 

some chocolate covered almonds and "gele-hallon" in cup cake holders



Drinks for my guests!

The "sweet" buffet

I made some cookies (from a box) and decorated them

The only health thing on the buffet, some fresh fruit!

I made a Red Velvet Cake

Table set up with all the things you need to get crafty!

Crafty ladies!


Some of the cards I made



I'm headed to bed now, sleep tight all my friends!

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY!! Looks like so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! Got some cute cards done too!

      Delete