Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinterest

I'm being a bad blogger these days... I'm working all the time and don't have much time to sit down and write a good post. I have been a little bit crafty lately though and should be better at taking pictures and putting them up here. I'm actually really excited about one project I started and finished this last weekend. I made my own roman shade and it turned out great. I've had this fabric for a while now and finally I got to make a shade and it turned out great!

I'm also hosting a Valentines Day Party tomorrow night. I've invited a few friends and we are crafting Valentine's Day card for our loved ones. So I've bought a bunch of red, pink and white craft supplies and I'm taking a $5 cover to get help with the supplies. I'm also having some drinks for them such as wine, tea and coffee and some sweets of course. I'll be sure to take pictures and show you guys how we get crafty!

Until then, you guys should check out my Pinterest boards. Pinterest is a wonderful site for inspiration. Click this link ---> Pinterest and it'll take you to my Pinterest boards and you can see what I've been "pinning" up there. Play around with it, it is SO SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment