Monday, January 23, 2012

A Year In Review

I thought I'd share some pictures from the past year. It was a good one!



In January I was counting down for my mom's visit

In February I threw a cupcake party on my birthday

In March I chopped off a lot of hair for the first time in a long long time!

In April my garden was growing nicely

In May we visited the local farmers market

In June we celebrated our 5th anniversary at Turtle beach Inn

In July I made some fabric strawberries for my god daughter Alice 

In August I started making Christmas things for the SWEA Christmas Fair

In September we enjoyed a quite night in with some delicious food

In October I went to my first American Football game in Athens

In November we hunted down the perfect Christmas tree

In December I sold my crafts at the SWEA Christmas fair. So much fun! 
I also got to go home for the holidays and spend Christmas with my family in Sweden. Also so much fun!



1 comment:

  1. What an amazing year!!! Looking forward to making this one as good if not better...

    ReplyDelete