Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Pillows and a New Hallway

Yes, I'm working on something that I'm going to try and sell on this amazing website called Etsy. It's basically like an amazon website, but for nothing but handmade things. I love it and bought some of my Christmas gifts from there. So right now I'm working on a Swedish inspired pillow. I'm really liking how it's turning out, but I don't have a picture of it yet, so when I do, I'll post it. 

I've also been doing a lot of painting this past weekend. We painted our hallway, I made stripes. It took a while but I LOVE how it came out. I also took off all out door knobs and spray painted them in a metallic bronze color. Also LOVE it. I took a picture of some of my progress, so I'll show it off. I can take some more pictures tonight so y'all can see the finished wall + door knobs. 

the new paint in the hallway and me taking off all the old and ugly brass gold handles of our doors.

Here I've put each handle on a piece of styrofoam that we had lying around at home. It helped when spray painting them. 


Have a great rest of the day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment