Saturday, March 24, 2012

Flower Thief?

Yes. It is official, I think after tonight, I may become a flower thief . No, I didn't go into a store and steal flowers or anything. Although the thought has crossed my mind, flowers are so fun to have in your house, but they are so darn expensive! But no, I didn't become that kind of thief. I did however, after it was dark enough so no one could really see me or my hubby (yes, he was with me, if I was going to get caught, I wanted him with me..) run over to the retirement home next door and steal some flowers. The Hydrangeas are SO amazingly beautiful right now, and there are so many of them. I go by the retirement home every day and I have for the last week wanted to stop by and run into the yard and clip some to bring home. So tonight we did it. We felt so naughty, but come on, they wont miss a few of them, right? I wish I could have taken a picture of the bush, there are SO many of them, but it was too dark. But I did take some pictures of the flowers when we got home. 






 I can't believe it is already Saturday evening. Where does the weekends go? Oh well, Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment