Thursday, October 20, 2011

65 Days Until Christmas

Yes, we're getting closer. I have been slacking on all my Christmas crafts lately, but I really have to get going on them. I have finished one pillow and thought I'd share it with you. I'm going to make a few more of course but after making one, at least I'm confident that it'll turn out good and I know how to make it. 




this is for my second pillow, so.. to be continued..
This weekend I'll be working with a bunch of overnights, so I don't know how much I'll be able to get done. Although the Children I'm caring for are teenagers so they pretty much stay away from the babysitter, but I know there are a lot of running around across town so we'll see. 

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. You do, seriously? I've already paid the fee for a table but now I'm doubting myself, as usual.. Hmm.. But thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete