Sunday, October 16, 2011

Work, Eat, Sleep...

Yes, my life contains of nothing more than work, eat and sleep.. At least that it was it feels like. So hang in there. I'm trying to fit in some creativity in between, but I am not doing so well at it.. I have also been kind of sick, so when I haven't been working I've been lying under a blanket in my couch. My hubby has been traveling a lot with work lately as well so it's been quite lonely. 

I thought I'd share some pictures from last weekend when we went to a town close by called Roswell and had a lazy Sunday lunch. The weather here in GA is amazing at the moment. Beautiful fall days with around 20-25 degrees and sunny skies. 



I hope YOU are doing well!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I am always doing something! Call me anytime to hang when CDB goes outta town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. Next time. When I'm not sick. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete