Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday fun!

Christian's birthday came and went. I had planned a whole day of fun for us and it turned out great. We started of having breakfast at a cafe close by and then I surprised him with a visit to the Atlanta Zoo. I had never been and it had been quite awhile since Christian had payed a visit, so it was fun! We saw elephants, tigers, lions, giraffes, pandas etc.
After the zoo we had lunch, then went to the mall, then home and spent a few hours by the pool before I made him dinner. I made potato salad (with potatoes and tomatoes from our garden) with arugula, feta and tomatoes, sauteed asparagus and baked portobello mushrooms. It was so yummy! The best potatoes and potato salad I've ever tasted. Yum yum yum!




After that we went to see a movie, Midnight in Paris, and ended the night with a drink at a cute little European cafe.



Now? I'm sitting in the couch trying to stay calm with a nasty storm outside the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment