Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Long time, no see..

I know, I'm a really bad blogger it seems.. The summer is just too lazy and relaxing to be doing many things so I really just don't have much to write about..

So, what's new? Hmm.. It's HOT here in the ATL! I know you Swede's are also enjoying some really nice summer weather, which is great, but I'm so sick of this heat! I think it is the humidity that makes it so darn unbearable. I went to the pool yesterday, which was two hours of just getting in the pool, then getting back up again, reading a few pages in my book, getting back into the pool, then getting up again, reading a few pages in my book, then back into the pool... yeah, you get the point. It's too hot to be anywhere else but in the pool when you are away from the AC...

I'm getting ready to fix dinner soon when we have company coming over. A friend of my husband that lives in NJ is down south for work so we went out for Thai food last night and tonight I'm making a vegetarian dinner for all of us. Potato salad, corn on the cob, asparagus and some fresh bread. Yum!

I made some delicious cookies yesterday, with Peanut Butter and Nutella, they are very yummy. I'll post the recipe and pictures tomorrow!


a photo from our anniversary trip in June. Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment