Friday, August 19, 2011

Dala horse

So, what have I been doing all week? Well, I've been sewing and doing a lot of embroidery. I'm working on some Christmas ornaments (I know, it's only August, but I'm planning to do something with them and need A LOT of them so why not start early?) that I'm hoping will resemble the Swedish Dala horse, SO that is pretty much all I've been doing. I've enjoyed it though and like the way they have turned out.



Other than that, not much is happening. Well, we're taking off tomorrow morning to go to Florida again. My mother in law is turning 60 and she has decided she want to spend a week at the beach so we're coming with them for a few days, until Monday, to celebrate with her. It'll be me, Christian, his two sisters and his parents of course. It'll be nice with a few days at the beach.

This is Navarre Beach, I think that those buildings in the background may be the condo's we're staying at. On the 16th (!) floor... Not too excited about that one, but it'll be fine.


Over and out, have a great weekend everybody!!



No comments:

Post a Comment