Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall Vegetables

I know, I'm talking about fall already, but it is time to start thinking about what to plant for the fall and the colder weather that is around the corner. I've decided on a few veggies and today I started planting some of them inside in a little "mini-greenhouse" to hopefully have them grow a little before we transplant it out to the garden when all our current vegetables are done for the season. I put down Kale, Broccoli and Cabbage today and put it in our bedroom window and I'm so excited to see them grow (hopefully!).

My planting station: seeds, mini green house and some water..

All the seeds..

water to make the dirt "pop" up!

all "popped" up!

..and in with the seeds!

let's hope for some sun! :)
Other than that, I'm fixin' with things at the house. The dining room is the focus for the day.. I just keep switching from room to room don't I? Anyhow, have a great rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment