Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nashville fun!

We're back from Nashville after a wonderful weekend with family. We had so much fun hanging out with my cousin and her family. Nashville is really a wonderful city, so much fun! Music Row in downtown is so fun on a Saturday evening with cowboys, music and people from all over the world. Unfortunately  I left my camera in our hotel room just about everyday, so I really did not get a lot of photos at all. So bummed! I did get some photos the last day when we spent a few hours at the pool.


So darn cute!



Now, I'm about to head to work for a few hours. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Music Row is actually 16th & 17th streets where all the music labels & businesses are. You all went downtown to Broadway. Glad you had fun tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, my bad. Fun we had though!

    ReplyDelete