Thursday, June 16, 2011

computer strike

I'm still not liking the way my computer is acting at times. Like uploading pictures with my memory card. I use to be able to just put my memory card in my computer and upload my pictures that way, but I guess not anymore? Instead I have to use my usb cord which has gone missing. Oh well, more searching tomorrow. (But that means that I can't show off my strawberry rhubarb pie tonight. Buhu).

I'm working on something though. I feel like I have to start doing something on my days off. I went to the local lumber yard and bought a plain wood board and I'm making some shelves for our living room. If I can upload my pictures in the near future I'll show you guys how it turns out.

Other than that? I am missing Sweden and all the people back home so so much right now. Maybe because I'm off of work so much and have time to miss everyone. Everything reminds me of Sweden. Maybe I should not have made that rhubarb pie yesterday when it reminds me of the rhubarb bush we have back home. I just cut the board in half for my shelves and the saw dust reminded me of my dad for some reason and I think I felt a tear in my eye....

this is me last summer on the first day of coming home for a visit and before going to bed in my room back home...So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment