Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Almost there..

Yes, we're almost there. In about 12 hours if everything works out the way we planned we will be heading out for Florida. We are leaving bright and early in the morning and I can't wait. There is nothing better than leaving town before the sun gets up with some tea in a to-go-top.

So what have I done on my to do list you may ask? Well, everything but the cleaning of my car. I'm thinking we'll have to go to the in-laws this evening to water our garden and pick up one of our bikes that is over there so I'll vacuum there. I love having a clean car, it's one of those times when I feel so great about myself, when I drive around in a clean car. Weird. But oh so fantastic.
Besides from the cleaning of my car I have to pack pack pack. 

I just went to have my nails done. I got a french manicure on my finger nails and a coral color on my toes. It looks great. They have started this new thing with gel nails. No fake nails, I don;t like that but it's just this thicker gel nail polish that last much much longer. So hopefully I'll still be sporting this french manicure in three weeks.

AND. It's my mothers name day today in Sweden. Happy name day mother! I new about it when I saw it in the calendar a few days ago and I remembered it yesterday but totally forgot to mention in this morning when I was on the phone with her. Shame on me.


this will probably be me in a few hours.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment