Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweet Tea

I'm being so so lazy over here, doing absolutely nothing...  I have been sitting in the couch all day. Shame on me. I felt I had do to something so I did some laundry and put on the dish washer and got the idea to do some Sweet tea. Sweet tea is a staple here in the south, every single restaurant has it. They do have iced tea  in most part of the States, but nothing beat the sweetness that you can find in the tea here in the south. I love it, the sweeter the better. It's basically like any black tea that you sweeten with A LOT of sugar and then you serve it with A LOT of ice and maybe a lemon slice. Delicious on a warm summer day.




SO refreshing!
Now, I'm going to go over to the garden and see about my babies..
Miss everyone back home so much right now. Wish I was there.

2 comments:

  1. Hur mycket socker ;) Tänkte försöka göra lite sweet tea, det lät gott! Och hur mycket te i förhållande till sockret, kan ju också vara bra att veta haha... Stor Kram /Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja du, det ar smaken som bestammer.. Jag gjorde typ 3 liter te, med tre te pasar och hade sakert i 1/2 cup of sugar. Da blev det inte allt for sott, da Christian inte gillar det FOR sott. Kom i hag att ha i sockret nar det ar varmt sa det "smalter" och blandas. Lycka Till! KRAM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete