Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2:30

The time is 2:30 and my to do list now looks like this:

-Pay bills
-Exercise  (Yes, ya'll. I'm actually exercising these days. We found exercising videos for free On Demand, I love it. Let's hope I keep it up.)
-Oil change for my car
-New air filter for my car
-Laundry One load is done, about to get to the second one
-Clean car (It's disgusting at the moment. Can I blame it on the kids I babysit?? Yes, I can. It is all them)
-Organize Christians closet. (Don't worry, I'm not doing it for free, he has promised me a visit at the nail salon before we head to the beach.)
-Call the massage place in Florida to schedule couple massages. (yeah, I put that in there to make you guys jealous) I did, they are closed until tomorrow, so that one will be crossed tomorrow.
-Make dinner reservations in Apalachicola for June 3rd


Not so fun reading for YOU, but this helps me so here we go; I'll be back before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment