Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Feeling Blue?

I did it. The week went by and Friday came along and I was still feeling the light light blue for our bedroom. So I bought it. And I painted it. And then I painted again. And it is finally done. I just finished framing a embroidered wall hanging that I believe my mom (?) has made. It may be my great grandmother Elin as well, I'm not sure. I framed it an old IKEA frame I had lying around and I think it turned out really cute. The color of the embroidery goes well with the wall color. I'm not going to show you the whole room yet when I'm not quite ready for that, but soon.


not the best photos but I like it. It's Swedish and roughly means "learn life's largest riddle; love, forget and forgive"
Also, today is not just any day. Today is exactly 6 years ago since me and my hubby had our first date while we were still in NJ. Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! We went out for dinner at Chili's that night 6 years ago so tonight we recreated that dish at home. I shouldn't say "we", my hubby did all the work. I'm occupied with the room makeover. It's about 11pm here and I'm still up feeling so energized and awake. I love the makeover so much I'm wired! The same thing last night! I'm usually the one sleeping on the couch by 9pm, but not tonight, instead I'm looking over toward the couch and me hubby is the one snoozing away.

I heart you.

1 comment:

  1. I've been so amazed, enamored, inspired, loved and in love with you this week! You did an amazing job Baby, and I want the blogisphere to know about it...

    ReplyDelete