Thursday, May 5, 2011

growing garden

I'm off today which is nice after working so much lately. I had a lazy morning and then went to the garden for a visit. Our stuff is growing and it is so exciting. I took a bunch of pictures so here they all are:

Carrots in pretty rows....

A close-up of these sweet little veggies

One strawberry is turning red....

....but so many more is about to be. Yay!

Our straightneck squash is growing like crazy. So many on the way. The flowers are edible as well.

Tomatoes are on their way as well

The tomato and pepper plants

My potatoes are growing too.

My cucumber plant, parsley and mint + all the weeds that are growing around our beds..
Happy Cinco de Mayo by the way. Mexico's independence day I guess? (or just an American excuse to party?). We'll be having Mexican for dinner, YOU should too!

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment