Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Day In The Sun

So hot here in GA today. I probably should not say it, but it was almost too hot. Over 30 Celsius and it still is and it is almost 9pm. I spent the morning at the garden and I absolutely love being there. There something about seeing the seeds or seedlings you put down growing and doing well. Sometimes (this is going to sound so hippie, but oh well) when I'm done watering and pulling weeds I like to just sit there and watch it all and think or just relax and not think. I just love it. Today I picked a hand full of strawberries that I munched on while driving home. So sweet and delicious!

After that I spent some time at the pool and I managed to get some color without burning too much. Go Elin!



My hubby is at dinner with his work so I have been working on this project that I'll show you guys later if it turns out good. I have an idea for something, but I'll let ya'll know later on.

a little hint to what I'm fixin' with tonight... ;)


After today I will basically be working non-stop until Sunday at noon. I know it is good money and I should not complain but I'm kind of dreading it...

me and hubby at the Botanical Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment