Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh how I want thee...

We're about to come up on me and my hubby's 5 (!) year anniversary and we are going down to Florida for a couple of nights to a place near Apalachicola and a bed and breakfast called Turtle Beach Inn. I can't wait and I am SO SO excited. We're going out for dinner for our anniversary date and I would love to wear something like this that night:

I WANT WANT this dress so badly.  Anthropologie $178


Shoes from "Nordstrom"

Also from "Nordstrom's" 

Bangles from "Forever 21"


earrings from "Forever 21" as well.. 

I can just see myself wearing this on that special night... Ahh.. (I know, I know, but a girl can dream right?)


Other than that? I'm sick. A cold is taking hold of me and although I would like to take on things in the house, I'm about to crawl underneath my comforter in the couch and watch a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment