Friday, May 6, 2011

pimp my frame?

Yes, that what was I did last night. We had Mexican and then I was fixin' with one of my old frames. I got this frame + picture from my Goddaughter when she was baptized last summer and when I changed the color of my bedroom walls I felt I had to paint the black frame into white. So I did that and then I put some homemade fabric flowers on it to make it more pimp. I turned out pretty cute.

this is after I painted it white with my plain old acrylic paint

my homemade fabric flowers, I basically just cut out "pedals" from white fabric and put a little button in the middle.

and then I glued them on the frame and this is how it turned out
Friday today!! Exciting. I usually start working at 10 on Fridays but I'm working late for the same family so we decided to bump up the time I started to 1, so I have the morning off. Feeling lazy of course and think I may just allow myself to be lazy...

Have a wonderful weekend. We're going garage sale hunting tomorrow. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Jooo! det är klart du ska vara med! Det är ju ingen träning direkt utan mer lek och skoj. Är det den i GA du tänkte gå på?

    ReplyDelete