Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stop. Look. Think. Smile.

A while ago I posted about these magnetic words that we have on our fridge to help us with Christian's English. I'm not sure if it's helping or not, but they're up there and often when I'm filling up my big water bottle from our water dispenser on our fridge I make little sentences. I usually just write whatever comes to mind in that moment and sometimes when I stop in this busy thing we call life and actually read and think about the sentences I put up there I'm excited to see that they are usually about love and happiness. I like to think that it means that overall I'm a pretty happy little girl in this big and sometimes scary and confusing world. There are always going to be bad days in ones life, we all know that, but I like what I see up there on the fridge.

This is what I saw this morning when I stopped and looked at my little sentences:

dad and mom are in my heart

I appreciate my friends

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment