Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Yesterday was, as you who live here in the US of A hopefully are aware of, Mother's Day and we spend all day at the in-laws celebrating my mother in law. It was a great day, we started it off with some breakfast, then church, then home for some snacks, then the Atlanta Botanical Gardens (LOVE LOVE LOVE their edible garden section)  before we ended the whole day with some turkey burgers (the most amazing ones ever!) and grilled veggies of all kind. A great day!

I made my mother in law a home made card which turned out pretty cute so I thought I show you guys.




Since I usually celebrate my mother on the Swedish Mother's Day I never sent anything to her, so this card is for you too if you read this. I really should have sent her something, my mother deserve to be treated to two Mother's Day's a year, really. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment