Tuesday, May 24, 2011

cupcakes and carrots

Maybe not the most conventional mix but tonight that is exactly what I'm eating.

I have been working for this one family since the middle of March knowing that they would move in the beginning of June. I can't believe April and May went by so fast but tomorrow I'm working my last day. Kind of sad when I really adore the little three year old but I've decided instead of being sad we'll be celebrating getting to know each other over the past months with some homemade cupcakes! She loves anything sweet and always asks to have a "junk snack" after lunch but rarely gets it, but tomorrow she can have as many "junk snacks" a.k.a cupcakes as she want.



no one makes cupcakes like Leila

So, that means I'm eating cupcakes myself this evening, together with our newly harvested carrots. Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment