Friday, May 13, 2011

trott, trott och mer trott....

That is the Swedish lesson for today and it means: "tired, tired and more tired". It's Friday night and I just came "home" from driving all over Atlanta. I'm working overnight tonight and tomorrow night and I spent the afternoon fighting traffic while driving the boy + his friend to the mall and back. The girl is spending the day and evening with a friend so I have not even seen her yet today. I did get to have dinner with my hubby while the boys where being teenage "cool" and walking around the mall. Funny.

Last night we went to the garden to water and check on it. Everything is growing so well! I took some pictures:









Boring post today, but sometimes life is just that. Quite boring or uneventful.
Sleep tight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment