Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11!!


Yeah, a new year. New beginnings. New pillows? I sure hope I can keep it up. If not with pillows than with some other crafts. I have an idea in my head that I hope can turn into something.

So New Years resolutions. Well, I have already mention one thing; to create more. But I also want to write my journal more often. I do write on my blog but I have an actual journal that I write in every now and then and I hope to be better at it. I have written a journal since I was 5 and have a bunch of them and I love to go back and read what I thought and felt way back when. So I'm going to make an effort to write more about our lives and what we do.

Have a great Saturday. We're having C's brother and girlfriend over for some black-eyed peas and collard greens. Apparently that is what you should eat the day after new year for good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment