Sunday, January 9, 2011

passing out, drinking tea and hockey..

Yeah, this weekend sucked! I've been a mess, it's been so bad. Friday night my friend Jessi came over and we started by getting some pizza and then we watched a movie and had some wine. When we got out of the couch to go to bed, I literally passed out! It was so awful and I got so scared! I fell right into our desk and then on the floor. I'm so thankful Jessi was there, I don't know what I would have done without her. Yesterday I did nothing but sit in he couch being freaked out. I went to C's parents to hang out and they wont let me go home by myself. I'm glad to be here, when I still feel a little weird. I feel weak and light headed. Today is better, although I am very tired. My mother in law just got me some tea and I'm watching a hockey game.

Yeah, so it has been weird. And all i want is for my husband to come home. Now. He still wont be home for another few days. I miss you C.

And we're expecting a snowstorm coming in tonight/tomorrow morning. Schools are already closed for business and Ill be here until C is home. Did I say I miss him?

No comments:

Post a Comment