Friday, January 7, 2011

change of plans..

Yes, no sushi. Instead Jessi is coming over for some home cooking and a movie. Possibly a glass of wine too.

I did not go to the fabric store to make curtains. But I did go to the store and got some photo albums and worked on that for a while. I put in the picture from Paris and from our trip to San Fransisco from a few years back. It is so easy to just leave your photos on the computer and never develop them. But I really like the idea of pulling out albums and look at pictures instead of getting on the computer. So we are trying to be better at that.


I've also been watching some Swedish movies on youtube today. It is so much fun and brings back so many memories. Makes me also miss home terribly, but it's worth it.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment