Friday, January 7, 2011

no blizzard..

That is right, no blizzard in the south today. So the flight took off without any problem. C should land in sunny California in about three hours. He took off early this morning while I was still in bed. I got up around 8 and I've been clued to the couch ever since. I was suppose to work today but the whole family had a stomach bug so I decided against it. Ugh!

I'm not sure what I will do today. I may have one of my girlfriends over tonight and we might go out for some sushi. There is also a hockey game tonight on TV that I'll have my eyes on. I should really try and be creative but somehow that itch has disappeared.. We'll see. I have to make some curtains for the kitchen, so maybe I'll take care of that.

Have a wonderful day. I'll spend it missing C.  

No comments:

Post a Comment