Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow?

Yes, a snowstorm is ruling the south at the moment. I don't think I've seen this much snow here before. It's probably about 5 inches, and it is not getting any warmer or better as the day goes. School is canceled today and tomorrow, as is everything else in this city. It's crazy how a little snow and ice can create chaos here. It is very scary though when no one has winter tires and there are not enough resources to keep the snow away from the roads. I use to think people were silly when rumors of a "blizzard" was coming to town started but it is a totally different from Sweden. The south is not built for snow, even 5 inches.

I'm stuck with the in-laws. Which is totally fine, I'm glad to not be alone. I have had no more fainting, but been feeling weak. I'm going to the doctor at the end of the week.

My baby is stuck in California when the whole airport is shut down basically. He is on a flight tomorrow at 11, but I do not want to get my hope up. He was suppose to be on a flight landing here 11 minutes ago, but no such luck. I miss him so so so much!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment