Thursday, January 6, 2011

home alone..


Why do I feel like a little girl being left by mommy when my husband goes out of town. I hate it. It makes me anxious and sad. I hate not having the love of my life next to me, or at least a 20 minute drive away from me while at work. No he's flying across the country and there is no way I can get to him if I needed to. Why oh why am I such a lame wife? I wish I could just say good bye and see you later when he leaves, instead my breathing gets quicker and my heart start racing and the lump in my throat gets bigger. Something similar to an anxiety attack. Just because he is leaving me for a few days. I miss him already.

They say that it may snow sometime between midnight tonight and tomorrow afternoon. Let us all hope for a blizzard and canceled flights all over the south. Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top? For me. To ease my worries. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment