Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday morning..

What will it bring? A cold? I'm not sure, but I did not sleep very well last night and we both woke up with a dull headache. And we did not have any wine last night. We stayed in, ordered Chinese food and snuggled up in the couch. It was just the kind of Friday night that I like. I'm really lame sometimes when it comes to staying in, I LOVE it! It's so cozy to watch a movie and just be together. it is fun to be around friends sometimes also of course. But there's just something about being just the two of us.. I hope my better half feels the same way.

I don't know what we'll do today. I think fix with stuff in the house for my mothers visit. I wish I had more money on my account to get some little things to make it perfect for her arrival. I'm thinking fresh flowers and candles and just coziness when she is here.. it does seem like I'm very into being cozy...? I'm totally fine with that. :)

We might also go and go ice skating later today. Which would be so much fun! We'll see if we can get it in, it suppose to be a sunny and cold day. Lovely!

I also have a new project that I'm itching to start. I'm going to start working on our dream. I'm tired of just dreaming of it and thinking about it and the fact that it may be too hard. I'm going to do it! I must! ;)

Putting up a picture of my count-down for my mother's arrival. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment