Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Party

I'm planning my birthday party as of about 5pm this afternoon. I'm so last minute I know, but I will succeed. I have a vision of how I want it to be of course, but I don't know if it'll happen that way. I'm going to try really hard though, to make it as romantic and {sweet} like all the pictures I've been looking at online for the last few hours. This would be my ideal situation:


But since we have no place like this of our own, I'm thinking a park near by could do it. It is suppose to be beautiful on Sunday so that's when it'll take place. I'm going to make lots and lots of cupcakes, so it'll be nothing but sweets at the party. I'm also making some banners and tissue paper flowers that I'm going to put up to make it cute and cozy.

We'll see if I manage to pull it off. I work a lot leading up to Sunday, so wish me luck! Maybe I'll put my hubby to work. :)

I got my inspiration from this wonderful recipe book. It's a Swedish baker that I absolutely LOVE. This books has the  most amazing pictures.

Sov Gott! (Sleep tight)

No comments:

Post a Comment