Sunday, February 6, 2011

Garden, work (?) and the Superbowl...

dismantling the old garden
the mint is still growing like weeds
It is absolutely gorgeous outside and I can't wait to get started with this day. We are leaving to go to our garden any minute and finish what we started yesterday. One of the reasons we think our harvest was so weak was that our garden did not get enough sunlight. So we decided to move the whole thing out in the yard where it hopefully will do better. We did not finish it all when I had to go to work in the evening so I can't wait to get started today.
starting all over again.  
it is coming together



I may have to work today, I'm on call. I'm hoping not. I want to be outside today!!

And we've also got the Superbowl (booo) going on tonight. So that means we have to get going.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment