Friday, February 4, 2011

new day, less tears..

Just came home from work and having some chips and salsa while watching Sex and the City. So glad that E decided to show the whole series from the start. I think I am on the 33rd episode. I loove it.

Work kept me occupied today which was nice. I did speak to mamma for a while and she arrived home safely. They did manage to loose two of their bags though. But they had arrived to the airport in Stockholm so hopefully she'll receive them soon.

Nothing much is happening tonight. I'm going to try and make some Panang (I think that's how it is spelled) Curry with chicken tonight for my hubby. Bought a bottle of wine as well. I'm so tired after these 10 days, having a visitor is sooo much fun but sooo hectic. :)
Mamma and me in Roswell, GA

Have a wonderful Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment