Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day Craft

Here are some pictures of my Valentine's Day project I have been working on:

I chose these colors for my pom pom's

Making my pom pom's with a little help from a cut out cardboard piece. This take the longest time, the stringing goes on and on... When you feel you have the right amount of thickness just take a scissor and cut along the outer edge of the circle. When it is all cut leave the yarn on the circle while you tie a string around the pieces of yarn to keep them from falling everywhere. Then pull of the cardboard circle and you have yourself a pom pom!

 
I then went outside and picked up some sticks and attached the pom pom's on the sticks with some help from my glue gun. I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment