Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tears, tears and tears...

....and a lot of hugs from my wonderful hubby.

But tears there are.. Left my mom at the airport today around 10. She's probably waiting for her flight to Stockholm at the Newark airport. I hope she is doing good. Her phone does not work so I cannot call her, which I wish I could.

We have had such a wonderful time. SOO much fun. I'm so glad she came and it really makes me more sure of the fact that we HAVE to move to Sweden soon! Hopefully our plans to move in the fall will happen. Let us all cross our fingers that everything will work out the way we hope with our condo, school and jobs.

Now, I'm sitting in the couch sobbing and watching TV. I'm glad to be working tomorrow so I can snuggle with the little ladies of my life.

2 comments:

  1. KRAM, KRAM, KRAM!!! I love you and am working (as I type) to do everything I can to get us across the pond at least in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Honey B. That is why I love you SO much!

    ReplyDelete