Monday, February 14, 2011

My last lovey dovey post for today

Just came home from our Valentine's dinner. I took my husband out to a Mexican restaurant he has wanted  to go to for a really long time. It was delicious! I had a Burrito covered with cheese sauce, so I'm very full at the moment. But I'm thinking that in an hour or so I'll be up for some ice cream. We have been buying this amazing ice cream from Publix, it is called Buckeye Fudge. It's a limited edition one, so unfortunately it'll be gone in a while. We're planning on stocking up on it. Try it!

This is what was waiting on my husband when he walked through the door:
I wrapped it in some tissue paper and some yarn and made a last minute card out of some scrap paper.






Okay, enough of this loove-stuff. Tomorrow is just another day. Back to normal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment