Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy weekend

Yes, we had a busy but great weekend. On Friday night we spend the night with some friends and then Saturday we went to the garden and inspected our sprouting carrots. I have not yet thinned them out, but planning on visiting them tomorrow and get it started. After the garden we went to Piedmont Park and celebrated some friends who had their birthday party there. The weather this weekend has been amazing! About 20 C and sunny. Then I worked Saturday night and came home late and slept a few hours before we got up and went to the Silver Comet Trail and biked 24 (39 km) miles!! It was a lot of fun, but at the end, I was not a happy camper. But we did it! :) I wish I would have taken some pictures but I forgot my camera. Christian has one of me when I'm the most annoyed, I may put that one up here.. :)

So now we're home again in our house. No more dog sitting for now. It is so nice to be home! Today I'm off and I'm cleaning the house. Nothing exciting happening here.

Dylan on one of our many walks
He came to the park as well.. 
My hubby went to work this morning and left this on the fridge.. :)


How sweet it is to be loved by you...

No comments:

Post a Comment