Monday, March 21, 2011

new in the kitchen...

my hubby and I stopped by an antique store yesterday and bought this old-fashioned scale. We don't have that much space in the kitchen so in order for us to buy it and bring it home we had to make a decision that we might regret in the long run. We removed the.....microwave! We are going back to the way we use to live, I remember the first microwave we bought as a child, so there was a time when we had to manage without. Plus, less toxins from the microwave I guess.. We'll see how it goes.


The bowls on top of the scale was a gift from C and was bought at the store I use to work; Anthropologie. I loove them, ice cream is so much more fun to eat now. 


Now, I'm headed to the fabric store to buy some fabric for a pillow I'm making.. It's beautiful outside as well, so maybe a quick stop at the garden as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment