Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sick?

Again? Or what is going on? I'm not feeling a 100% and don't know what is up with me. Yesterday was awful, I was sooo tired. I worked for three hours in the morning and then came home and lived in the couch for the rest of the day. The thought of getting up from the couch made me want to cry. Seriously. I'm also sore in my back everyday which makes me crazy! I'm working today, right now actually, and will be working over night tonight. I'm alone right now when both kiddos are playing basketball and baseball. I'm about to head of and pick one of them up and go and watch the other one play a game. Feeling a little better today but still sore in my back and a little tired. But I'm working hard for the money.... Yuck!

Sorry about the complaining.. I'll stop right now.

I hope YOU are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment