Saturday, March 5, 2011

work work work

I'm doing absolutely nothing but working this weekend. Working right now, but I brought my computer so I can surf the web while the baby is a sleep. I'm so hoping that they will call from the mall saying I don't have to come in tonight. But probably not. We're dog sitting this week as well for a family, when they are on a sail boat living life somewhere on the waters close to the British Virgin Islands.. Not jealous at all. So after work we have to go across town and take the dog out and spend the week there. He is a cutie so it should be okay.

It's raining here today and I'm missing the nice weather. Tomorrow I'm going to try and make it over to the garden and tend to it. I'm working a few hours tomorrow as well. Boring boring boring, but money money money money. :)

me and the baby went outside and splashed in the rain puddles earlier today.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment