Thursday, March 10, 2011

In my kitchen...

Well not my kitchen (still dog sitting), but you get the point. I decided to go to the grocery store and buy some coconut flakes and make some "coconut tops". They turned out really good. I also dipped them in chocolate and the coconut and dark chocolate mix is amaaazing.

I mixed 1dl (100ml) of sugar and two eggs and whisked until fluffy and white. Then I put in 50 grams of melted butter and 5 1/2 dl (550 ml) coconut flakes. 
I made little "tops" with my hands and then put them in the oven at 175 C (350 F) for about 15 minutes. 
This is how they ended up after about 30 min in the fridge to get the chocolate hardened. Yummy in my tummy! 

Have a wonderful night! I'm making Bruchetta with shrimp, garlic and arugula for my hubby tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment