Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a tea party with one ugly cupcake coming up!

Yeah.. I might need some more time to get this one ready as a gift. I was trying to make a fabric cupcake for my beautiful god daughter for her 1st birthday but it is waaay harder then it might seem. I'm going to try and make them cuter because I'm not sending this one over the ocean. I don't want the other kids to tease her because of her ugly cupcakes...

I thought I show you guys it anyways, so you can see that a lot of what I do does not turn out very cute or pretty. That is life. And practice makes perfect right?


It is okay to laugh right now. I did, all the way through making it. I could not give up on it though and throw it away, in case a miracle would happen and it would actually turn out cute. No such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment